0/0 0/0

Good concept, only needs a bit better design but no problems :D

Yet Another No Name Platformer Yet Another No Name Platformer

I am impressed. The game functions well and the controls are dead on perfect in sensitivity. I like the first track. does it have a name or where can I find it? (Never mind I saw the information on the left side) also amazing level design. Falling level pisses me off though. I was hoping it would be a boss fight, and not super meat boy rage. Wow I actually beat that. I like how the environment progresses.
lava part too hard xD

Keep it up!!!!

Egyptian Pyramid Escape Egyptian Pyramid Escape

*Clicks play* Game redirects me to a game elsewhere before I have to click play again.

Game seems to work but I am too lazy and disoriented by the design to continue. TOO CONFUSING

keep trying

Zyzyx - Level X Zyzyx - Level X

Hats are a little loud. Probably something with the mastering I imagine, but this is really dope otherwise. Keep it up!!!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

thanks chael :DD I think in this mp3 version I forgot to cut out some of the highs... newgrounds made me export to mp3 and I had to remaster it because I didn't save the original master. whoops! (fixed it, re-uploaded file)

[F] - Unfinished #001 [F] - Unfinished #001

Add in the wubs if you want to continue the track. This seems more like an outline for a drop more than anything else.

The Ascension The Ascension

Composition is absolutely lovely, but the mix is super cluttered. I wouldn't be surprised if this was on something like Armada otherwise. Have you heard of side chain? (super important for trance especially).

Keep up the incredible work, I would love to listen to a VIP of this when your mix improves!

kylermannn responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah, I'd definitely agree about the mix. It's definitely a weakness of mine.

I've never heard of side chain though. Looks like its a way to duck reverb behind stuff? That sounds more technical than anything I've ever done haha. For the most part, I've kind of just self-taught myself through experience and playing around with the built-in FL plugins. I think I'll try and look into tho. Thanks for the tip!

Pokemon scare gingers Pokemon scare gingers

Lol, good times! I never rated art before but this is pretty funny. With time you can make better pictures, but It's better than what I could ever do, so good luck!

AbsurdTyler responds:

Funny thing is that it's based on a real coppercab video that was made September of this year. :D
The youtube video is called "Pokémon go..... To Hell!" It's so freaking funny how he thinks Pokémon is real. XD