0/0 0/0

Good concept, only needs a bit better design but no problems :D

Yet Another No Name Platformer Yet Another No Name Platformer

I am impressed. The game functions well and the controls are dead on perfect in sensitivity. I like the first track. does it have a name or where can I find it? (Never mind I saw the information on the left side) also amazing level design. Falling level pisses me off though. I was hoping it would be a boss fight, and not super meat boy rage. Wow I actually beat that. I like how the environment progresses.
lava part too hard xD

Keep it up!!!!

Egyptian Pyramid Escape Egyptian Pyramid Escape

*Clicks play* Game redirects me to a game elsewhere before I have to click play again.

Game seems to work but I am too lazy and disoriented by the design to continue. TOO CONFUSING

keep trying

Bola Bolha Bola Bolha

Loading is quite long. How do I respond to the title page? Please, tell me!! Were the intro scenes made in Photoshop or something? Shouldn't SPACE be shoot and control be pause?

Also the game over screen is kind of infinite.

MUSIC LOOP IS SOO BAAAD sorry

Keep trying

imperiarte responds:

Bola Bolha was my first game, produced in 2010... best games come

Undertale Virtual Sans Undertale Virtual Sans

I think I wasted 40 seconds too many. Design and animation is solid but WTF is this?!?!?
WHY IS HIS BODY RISING FROM HIS SPINE???????

I can't take this MUSIC any more that is 100% sure.

Keep it up (I think?)

Captain Glory: Tropical Invasion Captain Glory: Tropical Invasion

hmmm... Star or Exit.... you mean the * star?
I actually kind of enjoyed this xD
So the controls are very inaccurate and the sensitivity is really bad. I love the orange strawberries xD
Music is simple but so is the game. The Game Over music is kind of crazy and irritating as well.
Congrats for finishing the game though :)
Keep making stuff and I promise you will get good. Try new genres and designs or anything to make you more experienced!

deadvelvet responds:

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it. I will take this information on board with my next project.

Unfortunately the flash version of this game messed up both the high score, added in some artifacts in the scrolling background and took away the T from the start button. Weird.

I wanted to try and bring as much challenge to the simple game as I could. I felt the best way to do this would be by making both a sensitive laser charge that forced you to carefully place your bullets, and for a relatively high speed with low acceleration, meaning to take out large numbers of foes from across the screen you will need to be constantly moving at a decent rate without slowing.
If you do not think that works for this project I will definitely take your feedback on board for my next game.

If you have any tips that you think I missed out on, please inbox them to me. I would love to hear some criticism (despite the game pretty utterly terrible in the first place) as any objective views on mechanics are more than welcome. This goes for music, too. I wrote the soundtrack and created all the sound effects myself.

Thank you so much for your encouragement!

Tower Matrix Tower Matrix

I could not help but laugh at the menu screen sorry. A bunch of grey hungry pacmen. Okay so the music is hilarious and unfitting. One good thing is that the game functions! I like that you can buy skins.. but is one really going to collect the money for it though? At least I got 2nd place after some guy for the high score today xD

The game has meh design but it functions right so I think a 3 star rating fits

Monstralia Monstralia

Beautiful loading screen xD. Looks interesting at the beginning. Okay so I pick up an egg, wait for way too long.... and then they just die.... I picked up stuff but still.

The concept is cool and so is the design, but I don't think this is really that good. (functionality)

Keep it up though

onehumanunit responds:

Thanks for the feedback. It's a work in progress :)

Sanic Aventurs Sanic Aventurs

First of all, yeah TURN THE VOLUME DOWN. Obviously this is a joke, but it's still pretty bad. I can walk through some of the platforms. Did you draw this game with paint?

Second level, just fell through the map. wow..

There are no enemies or anything of substance that I like. It is Sanic. So? That does not change the fact that it's not really great. Why does everything shake when you stand still? xD

The only good thing is that the character movements work, and the game is not empty in terms of design.

Good job on that I guess.

Gravitron Gravitron

Right off the bat. the resolution is so low.. Why is the screen tiny? The sensitivity is really high and it is hard to reach things accurately. I am actually confused what you are supposed to do (especially because you CAN'T READ ANYTHING). Aaaand I just glitched out of the map. WOAH I just glitched back in.... Also the graphics are too simple, and the background upstages the game. This seems to have potential but right now it is kind of nothing....

2/5 stars.