0/0 0/0

Good concept, only needs a bit better design but no problems :D

Yet Another No Name Platformer Yet Another No Name Platformer

I am impressed. The game functions well and the controls are dead on perfect in sensitivity. I like the first track. does it have a name or where can I find it? (Never mind I saw the information on the left side) also amazing level design. Falling level pisses me off though. I was hoping it would be a boss fight, and not super meat boy rage. Wow I actually beat that. I like how the environment progresses.
lava part too hard xD

Keep it up!!!!

Egyptian Pyramid Escape Egyptian Pyramid Escape

*Clicks play* Game redirects me to a game elsewhere before I have to click play again.

Game seems to work but I am too lazy and disoriented by the design to continue. TOO CONFUSING

keep trying

Excellence Excellence

Basically 3/8, but you can do all of those time signatures in 4/4.

I have one ongoing dubstep project in this style too. Nice to see someone else work with it nicely!

Not a fan of the snare but whatever, the rest of the track is quite excellent.

Ravitex responds:

I decided to go with a snare that I wouldn't normally use. Thought it was rather weird at first, but to me it sounds fine right now. Thanks for the feedback!

Xtrullor - Authority Xtrullor - Authority

Actually damn. So much punch and the flow is just lovely.

Keep up the ever-evolving work you keep surprising me with.

Streets Streets

I could imagine playing a level of classic Doom or something like that to this track. It has that nostalgic feel lol.

This is a great piece, dude. Liking the vibes.

Varv404 responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it. I haven't been active at all lately, summer was pretty eventful and now school is starting. I'll check out your stuff, haven't listened to your tracks in a while but I know you've improved a lot.

Pokemon scare gingers Pokemon scare gingers

Lol, good times! I never rated art before but this is pretty funny. With time you can make better pictures, but It's better than what I could ever do, so good luck!

AbsurdTyler responds:

Funny thing is that it's based on a real coppercab video that was made September of this year. :D
The youtube video is called "Pokémon go..... To Hell!" It's so freaking funny how he thinks Pokémon is real. XD